Education: Diploma / B.Tech in Instrumentation
Experience: 3-8 years in Instrumentation Maintenance from Chemical/petrochemical/cement/Industry in power plant division
- Arrange manpower, material, machine for day to day maintenance jobs.
- Supervise electrical maintenance jobs.
- Issue work permits for related jobs and gets it approved from person concerned.
- Arrange manpower in case of odd our emergency in the plant.
- Ensure NDT activities, report in case of abnormality.
- For new equipment, study manual, prepare a checklist and get it approved by the section head.
- Improve OPE by TPM activity to reduce Break Down.
- To raise indent as per requirement and plan.
- To inspect all incoming materials related to the department.
Location: Singur, West Bengal.
Total Page Visits: 220 - Today Page Visits: 2